ABC Westminster & Santa Ana Day Health Center offers adult day services in Westminster, California and Santa Ana, California at very competitive rates. We offer both Adult Day Care (Social) and Adult Day Health (Medical) services for those who need it. Adult Day Care (Social) services are suitable for elderly or disabled participants who do not need the intervention of a Registered Nurse or a Licensed Rehabilitative Therapist. On the other hand, our Adult Day Health (Medical) services are ideal for participants with medical or disabling conditions that require the intervention or assistance of a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Rehabilitative Therapist who acts under the direction of the client’s physician.
At ABC Westminster & Santa Ana Day Health Center, we recognize that each of our clients is unique individuals with different needs and care requirements. In order to meet these differences, we personalize our services to meet each client’s unique physical, mental, social, and emotional needs. Our programs and services are carefully organized to promote independence, safety, and wellness in all of our clients.
Delivered by a multidisciplinary team of health professionals, our services include:
- Individual Activities
- Help for the Family
- Meals and Snacks
- Restorative Therapies (Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy)
- Psychological Counseling
- Supervised by Professional Staff
- Respite for Caregivers
- Social Work Services
- Nutritional Counseling
- Transportation to and from Home
- Services in English, Vietnamese, and Chinese
- Recreational Activities (Social Interaction, Memory Stimulation and Table Games, Music and Sing-a-Longs, Arts and Crafts)
Those individuals who have all of the following criteria may be eligible to enroll at ABC Westminster & Santa Ana Day Health Center:
- One or more chronic or post-acute medical, cognitive, or mental health conditions by personal healthcare provider
- Limitations in performance of two or more activities of daily living and need assistance or supervision
- Insufficient support to maintain in the community, for example, no family or caregiver available
- A high potential for further deterioration and probable hospitalization or institutionalization
- Conditions require adult day health care services such as nursing, personal care/social services, therapeutic activities, and meal service
These services may be adjusted according to the preferences and needs of each client. For further information, don’t hesitate to contact us at 714-894-5880 or Set An Appointment now.